Track the progress of current Moonspun Persian Cat litters as well as gain insights into the life of a cat breeder!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Welcome!


Greetings to you all, and welcome to the Moonspun Cats blog.






My name is Carly, and I'm a breeder of Persian cats. I have only just begun this year, 2011, although I purchased my first breeding queen a year before. Although quite a few breeders maintain a blog, I am hoping that this one will provide a fresh approach, given that it's coming from a novice. I hope to share the wonder of my first litter with you, chart their milestones of development, elaborate on my joys, my frustrations, my lows and highs. I also want to provide you with an insight into a breeding household, and show the amount of heartache, back breaking work, money and time which goes into breeding. I want to show the pleasure of it too though.





Over the next thirteen weeks, I will attempt to update you as often as possible, as I will have my first litter of kittens. I hope you'll stay with me and enjoy the read!





Now I know that everyone wants the daily overload of cute, i.e, kitten pictures, but you'll need to be patient with me on that one. I'm blind, you see, which means that I can't take as many pictures as other breeders, given the fact that I rely on others to take them for me. However, I promise you that as soon as I have them, I'll share!





If you have any questions or want to know any more about any of the Moonspun feline fraternity, you can either visit me at My cattery website,
or Email me directly.





Now, sit back, relax, and here we go!

No comments: